Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ode to my crazy baby girl

Warning: You are about to read my feeble attempt at poetry. Continue at your own risk!

Add some cutesy illustrations of baby animals and you've got a children's book! ;)

I love you when you're happy,
I love you when you're sad.
I love you when you scream,
Even though it drives me mad.

I love you when you're wet,
I love you when you're dry.
I love it when you laugh,
I still love you when you cry.

I love you when you puke on my dress,
I love you when you pee on the floor.
Even though you make a mess,
I couldn't love you more.

I love you whether rain or shine,
I love you when it doesn't rhyme.
I love you, Baby, all the time.
I love you, just because you're mine.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Make sure you save a copy for Kaja, what a wonderful gift from Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your warning is unnecessary. That's a lovely poem for Kaja. :)

    ReplyDelete